OSOUL ARABIA TEAM
Member of board of director
- Ibrahim El Sayed El Badawy Administrative & Economic Consultancy Manager
- Board member & Finance consultations manager in Osoul Arabia since October 2007.
- Joined SMC in June 2002 till now.
He started in SMC as a senior auditor ” chartered accountant “, he was responsible for :
- Preparing and Auditing Financial Statements.
- Preparing Auditor’s Reports.
- Since 2006 he became the Administrative & Economic Consultancy department’s vice manager, his position’s key responsibilities include :
- Preparing Companies and Shares Evaluation.
- Preparing Feasibility Studies.
- Financial Statements Analysis.
- Preparing Organization Structure.
- Preparing Job Description.
- Preparing Documentation Cycle.
- Prior to joining SMC he worked as an accountant in many companies & specialized accounting offices such as Ashraf Mostafa Chartered Accountant office & Karim Company for Commerce of Fabrics and Textile.
- In 1997 he joined Moussa Farm of Quails as an accountant till he became the firm’s chief accountant in 1999.
- Ibrahim is a graduate of The Higher Institute of Cooperative & Managerial Studies (it’s equivalence to B.Sc. Commerce), His post graduate studies include a diploma in financial accountingat 2000, and Diploma of economic feasibility studies and evaluating projects in faculty of Economics and Political science, Cairo University at 2008
- Member of ESAA (The Egyptian Society of Accountants & Auditors) May 2009.